Antech's On-Site Calibration
Using a purpose built, self-contained transfer standard, Antech can provide verification of your calibrator performance at standard target values on site, and in your own laboratory.
Our on-site capabilities operate in an industry standard PC environment providing a fully automated measurement process on the latest generation of multi-function calibrators. This enables measurements to be taken during quiet periods (overnight for instance), thus drastically reducing downtime and therefore overall cost. The system can be operated by the client or accompanied by a trained Antech technician if required.
Your calibrator need never leave the laboratory again.
Traceable accuracy is transferred directly to your calibrator output terminals for all ranges and functions.
UKAS Accredited Calibration Service:
- All major calibrator types supported
- Fully automated measurements
- Accompanied service if required
- Automatic corrections for most calibrator models
- Designed and constructed for extensive travel
- Wavetek 4700 and 4800 series
- Fluke 5100 and 5700 series
- Wavetek 9000 and 9100 plus many more...
- Fully documented results
- UKAS certificate
- Full procedures provided
- Tight verification (closed loop process)
Other on-site Services:
- On Site Instrument Calibration
- Commissioning services
- Mobile Valve workshop
- Mobile Instrumentation Workshops